However, we cannot assume any responsibility for damages arising from alterations that third parties may cause in the User’s computer systems, electronic documents or files.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
Social Reason: CARMER SPORT SERVICES, S.L. (hereinafter, the “Company” or the “Responsible”).
Address: C/ San Fernando 49 – 4th – 3rd- 03001 – ALICANTE- SPAIN
Phone: 0034 965 211 500
Email for data protection communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF TREATMENT? WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF TREATMENT?
The personal data of the interested parties will be processed by CARMER SPORT SERVICES, S.L. in accordance with the following purposes, depending on when such information is provided:
1. In order to attend to your inquiries or send you information related to your request, we may need to obtain information from you, in such a case, we will ask you to provide it to us voluntarily in an express way. You should only send us the data that you own, or third parties, if you are your legal representative or have obtained your unequivocal consent. The legal basis for the processing corresponds to Article 6.1(a) GDPR (consent of the data subject).
3. Manage subscriptions to receive commercial information about CARMER SPORT SERVICES, S.L., for which the consent of the interested party is obtained in our newsletter, through the mechanisms enabled in this regard on the web. Se performs in accordance with the requirements set out in Article 21 of Law 34/2002, july 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI),so that it will be based on the express consent or request of theinterested party, unless the Responsible has lawfully obtained the contact details of the recipient and used them to send commercial communications regarding products or services of his own company that are similar to those initially contracted with the customer.
4. For analytical and statistical purposes, in the event that you accept the cookies used by the website for these purposes, for which the user’s consent is obtained, in accordance with Article 6.1(a) GDPR and Article 22 LSSI.
5. Management of comments published by the user in the web spaces intended for this purpose. The legal basis of the processing corresponds to Article 6.1(a) GDPR (consent of the data subject).
WHAT ARE THE DATA CONSERVATION CRITERIA?
The data will be kept for the time strictly essential to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and, while, you do not revoke your consent in case it is the basis that legitimized the processing.
You are also informed that the data obtained in order to attend to your queries will be kept for a maximum period of 6 months from the last contact.
Specifically, the Term of retention of your data for the sending of commercial communications:
- If you have expressly authorized us, we will retain your data until you decide to withdraw your consent.
- If you have maintained a contractual relationship with us and we send youcommercialtransactions, we will retain your data until you decide to object to such processing.
You are also informed that they may remain blocked until the requirement of possible liability actions.
WHAT ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE INFORMATION?
We will not transfer information to third parties except legal obligation and those necessary to provide the services, or in the event that you give your express and unequivocal consent.
Data required by the Courts, Courts and Public Administrations may also be transferred where required by law.
It is also known that CARMER SPORT SERVICES, S.L. has service providers to which it commissions the processing of personal data. To this end, in compliance with the obligations regarding the protection of personal data, the corresponding contract is signed that subject the controller to the obligations of protection of the information.
For more information about the recipients of your data, you can contact email@example.com by email indicating the use of which information is requested by recipients.
ARE THERE INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS?
You are informed that CARMER SPORT SERVICES, S.L., nor intends to make international data transfers. However, having the services of some providers and data processors, such as system hosting services, maintenance, analysis, email messaging, etc. that may involve international data transfers.
In such cases, it shall be done by respecting and guaranteeing the protection of personal data by the choice of recipients declared to be of appropriate level by the European Commission, or by means of: the standard contractual clauses approved by the EuropeanCommission, or in accordance with the exceptions for specific situations laid down in Article 49 of the GDPR, such as obtaining the express consent of the data subject after being informed of the possible risks of such transfers due to the lack of a decision on appropriate adequacy and safeguards.
WHAT RIGHTS DO INTERESTED PARTIES HAVE?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case we will stop processing the data, except for overriding legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They shall also have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of their data at any time when the basis that legitimate the same is the obtaining of the data subject’s own consent.
They may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, such as the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially where it has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of its rights or believes that the processing of data is not appropriate with current legality. You can go to www.aepd.com,in the Spanish case.
WHERE CAN YOU EXERCISE RIGHTS?
By written communication addressed to CARMER SPORT SERVICES, S.L., C/ San Fernando 49 – 4o – 3a, ALICANTE, 03001, ALICANTE, (SPAIN) or, by sending an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org address, identifying itself and specifying your request providing documentation accreditation of your identity.
In the commercial communications including newsletters you can revoke the consent granted by sending an email to our email@example.com indicating in the message the phrase “Low communications service”, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link if the email message indicates so.
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) for the processing of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5, by which they are treated lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and appropriate , relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated. The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated to them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The user declares that he has been informed about our data protection policy and consents to its processing for the purposes expressed above. It is noted that some of the services provided on the Website may have particular conditions, in which case users will be duly informed.